Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hi everybody!!

..."Hi Doctor Julian!" I hear you cry in return.

Or something.

Anyway, being that it is the season of upcoming birthdays, I figured it's easiest to post it in here that I'm going to be in Adelaide just after my birthday, and am throwing an informal party.

'Twill be at my parents' place on Friday the 21st of September, and will be simply getting dinner of some description (possibly Indian; possibly Danny's Pizza), drinking, and probably stumbling down to Boho for more of the former. And donuts.

As for what time, I haven't officially decided, though there will likely be people around the house all day, so anytime in the afternoon onwards should be fine.

There'll also be various guests over from interstate, so you can either be sociable and meet people or just drink. Or both! :oP

So just bring yourself, some money for dinner and yer booze.

:o)

Apologies if this treads on anyone else's toes, but it's really the only night I'm going to be in Adelaide and free, as well as the interstaters visiting

1 comment:

Andrew said...

You are a monster.




P.S: I'll be there!