Sunday, July 29, 2007

Rock Off!

What a great night! Here's to many more rock offs to come!



















Heaps more great photos of the night can be found here. You shouldn't need a Facebook account to see these, but if you're having trouble, let me know. It's so much easier to upload photos to facebook than this blog, so from now on I'll probably just put most of my photos up on my Facebook profile. So you should all get accounts chop chop!

P.S. George, check your facebook. It's your turn in our scrabble game.

2 comments:

ktkat said...

who took pictures of me asleep!! However, in hindsight i thank you all for not finding any sort of writing implement and decorating my face.

there are some really great photos there though, and it was definitely a good night.

congrats to the winner, nice work andrew, we should definitely do it again sometime soon!!

Andrew said...

Those Jager bombs realy make for a crazy night!