Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh, no!

As a newly initiated member of the worker drone class, I feel it's my duty to compose poetry on company time. Thus, today's effort:



City

shivering grey stone
dark at floor, cold at ceiling
men run in between



Now, as we all know, Haiku is the light beer of poetry. Even so, I'm pretty happy with this one. And even though I'm going a bit Fight Club on y'all, today was a good day. I had sushi again (so good!). I did some interesting work on a defamation case, and as a result I'll be much more circumspect about what I write on this blog. For example I would never suggest that George is a practicing homosexual.

3 comments:

Hungry George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

How mysterious...

Jono said...

Probably George saying he's only theoretically gay, not practicing, and then realising your blog actually avoided calling him one.