Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bad politics. Horrible web design.

So I was browsing the Kevin07 site today. Don't know why; it must have been a slow news day on the Internet. At least Kevvy seems to be saying all the right things, for example we now know that he doesn't much like sweatshops. What a brave position to take.

Anyway, on a political blog I was reading there was a guy paying Rudd out for being too slow to get in on the whole Internet campaign thing. Okay, maybe that's a fair cop. But this guy is apparently running as an independent for the Victorian senate, and he has a web site. You need to visit it. This is the future of the Internet, people. For further hilarity, read his policies. I dare not look at his video blogs.

...actually, I'm bored. I'm going to look at his video blogs.


[09/08/07 - Edit: oh.]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dear lord...

he actually wrote "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"

surely these people should be banned from teh internets.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Billy. I work with Mr. Lachlan. I am his assistant's assistant. Frankly, I agree with you. He is wasting his time, I only work on the campiagn to further my MBA/PHD/HMS/VPL.

Love,
Billy
xoxoxo

Kate said...

Yeah here at Bridgehead the site gave us all something to laugh at for 20 mins.

Graeme actually thought it was a conspiracy since his blog page looks 'normal' and surely he'd notice the difference...