Friday, August 3, 2007

Walking home

Last Saturday night, after the Rock Off, I took a bit of a drunken wander home. Luckily, I had my trusty camera with me. Unluckily it was dark and rainy, and I was drunk. Not ideal conditions for photography. Still, a few shots turned out nicely. Clicky for bigger versions:











The larger version of this one is rather... large. 1920 x 1200 to be exact. That's the resolution of my screens at work; I'm gonna get my backgrounds on. If you fancy any of these images so much that you want to use them for your background, let me know, and I'll give you an appropriately sized copy.




This is another big-style photo.












Warning: big one.




Another big one. The colour sucked in this one so I got rid of it!




Big. Don't say I didn't warn you.




It did occur to me while taking this shot that if anyone had spotted me at that moment, they'd see me standing in a bush taking rushed photos of one of the more important sites for Adelaide's electricity infrastructure. I might have been given a free trip to Cuba.




I am so happy with this shot. Drunk people just shouldn't be able to frame this well.







1 comment: