Monday, April 16, 2007

The Magical Pick Up Line Generator

Just to break up the 'So what did you do on your travels' theme that seems to happening here at the moment, I've decided to post something purely juvenile. I recently stumbled upon a silly site named for it primary function as 'The Magical Pickup Line Generator'. Here you type in the name of the person you wish to pick up and it generates you a pickup line. However as there is no one in particular I wish to use such a line on at the moment I used the names of my friends. My favourite so far being the response to the name George which was:



Your Pickup Line Is



You might not be the best looking girl here. But beauty is only a light switch away.

The website for your amusement is here The Magical Pick Up Line Generator. But remember my friends you need to use your powers for good not evil.
Catchya
Alice

4 comments:

Andrew said...

That's some good pick up lines. I entered the name of my dream girl, and got a particularly rude suggestion. Now I can't wait to try it out!

Kate said...

are we allowed to know the name of this 'dream girl'? btw well done alice it was a big hit in Bridgehead :o)

Andrew said...

I'll tell you the next best thing: her pick up line was: 'I love every bone in your body, including mine'.

Oh, and if it means anything to you it was law dream girl, not hippy dream girl.

Kate said...

i cant keep track how many dream girls does one man need?

And the lines are completely random as in the same name wont produce the same pick up line twice (usually)