Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dangnabbit!

I was so hoping that I'd get to be the first non-Andrew-type-person to make a post on here, but Alice got in before me. Serves me right for having people over. *glares at Jono*

But I find it somewhat ironic that I found the invitation to join this blog when I arrive back in Adelaide. Yes, Imogen and I are back till next Friday, when I load up my little Mazda and trundle her back to Melbourne, full of guitars, clothes and computer bits (the car will be full of stuff, not Imogen). But we shall be returning in March, to participate in Fringe-y and WOMAD-y goodness. Anyone else interested?

And talking of people being interested/ing, seeing as I leave this fair state (for at least two months!), I was thinking of having me a farewell-type shenanigan, or even a hootenanny. So who's up for drinks at Boho on Monday evening? George swears he's going to stop buying everyone drinks, but he always says that. Give him an absinth or two and he's anyone's bitch. Right, George?

Oh, and are we still planning on Blues-and-Roots-ing it this Easter?

- Jules

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Watch this blog - an update of the blues and roots plans will be posted after lunch.

How's the Wii going?

Alice said...

Monday sounds good. But we should catch up earlier as well. Any ideas????