Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Someone other than Andrew

Seeing as Andy appears to be the only one blogging with any sort of regularity I thought I'd submit a post to break up the monotony.

Two things shall be presented in this blog. 1st I would like to announce that tonight I shall be going Swing Dancing. This is clearly out of the ordinary and I'm quite intrigued as to where in Adelaide on a Tuesday night one can go Swing Dancing in a venue that holds a bar and is also frequented by nicely proportioned young men to act as partners, buy drinks and in general fetch and carry. I put these queries to you faithful bloggers.

Second having recently been sent this link and enjoyed at least half and hour of enjoyment from it I thought it was my civic duty to share with you. http://www.homehardware.com.au/index.cfm?pageID=160 Hope you all enjoy. People who dislike cats or just like spraying hoses randomly should get a kick out of it.

Catchya
Alice

6 comments:

Julian said...

Swing dancing can be quite fun. I've done a night of dancing called Ceroc, which is kinda Dirty Dancing-esque, kinda swing, and it was a lot of fun.

And I feel sorry for the kitties. Dana said that the message that game sends is that it's okay to spray hoses everywhere in their stores...

trent said...

Hey there people, I've come to check the witty banter happening over the other side of the world at the moment at the invitation of Andrew.
That cat spraying game amused my German flatmate.
Greetings from a snowy, minus 10 degree Finland!

Andrew said...

You can check out Trent's blog at www.trent-in-finland.blogspot.com.

It's good to see a break from the Andrew-ness of the blog in the last week or so.

Andrew said...

This blog, I mean, not Trent's blog. That has surprisingly little Andrew-related content.

trent said...

I am pondering how to increase Andrew-related content on my blog. Let me know if you come up with any fangdangled ideas. Moro!

Jono said...

Andrew Andrew Andrew Andrew Andrew Andrew