Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ab hoc possum videre domum tuum

Hi kids! Welcome to your second post for the month of March!

Just dropping by to say hi, how you doin', how're the pets, and also to let you know that yours truly is returning to Radelaide as of tomorrow! (gasp!) Yes folks, that's right, I shall be returning to these fair shores (well, you get the idea) tomorrow evening, sometime around dinner. And I'm then in Adelaide for 4 whole days! Im is flying on Saturday evening, and on Sunday we are enjoying the cool, smooth sounds of WOMADelaide, then leaving back for sunny (well, sometimes) Melbourne!

Are we doing anything? Fringe opening party on Thursday? Anything?

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Alice and I will be at Womad on Sunday. If you want to twist our arm and get us out to the Fringe Opening night on Thursday, I'm sure we can be persuaded.

Andrew said...

BTW, A translation is required for the title of your post. Something about a disorganised marsupial?

Julian said...

Coolies - Im and I are going all-day Sunday, and since we're quite likely to be going to the same stuff, we may as well just go together. That cool wit' you dawgs?

Oh, and the rough translation is not marsupially-related, rather "I can see your house from up here." in rather bad Latin.

Hungry George said...

Well, you COULD go to Womad, or, even better, you could come to dinner with me Joy and all the other Concordians on Sunday night... c'mon, that'll be even better :)

Julian said...

Ummm... as lovely as that sounds, we've already got tickets. And it's kinda the reason we're coming over. :oP

Oooh, is anyone interested in going to see Stephen K Amos's Best-of-the-Fest thingy on Friday night?

Andrew said...

How are you guys planning to get into Womad? We were just gonna bus it, but if you wanted to pick me and Alice up...

Julian said...

I might be able to swing my family dropping me in, seeing as it's not too far away. If you and Ali could get to my place, we could all go together...