Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Fringe Parade

Unfortunately I do not intend to spend this blog having an insightful discussion about Australia's government or George's potty mouth. Infact the subject of this blog is fairly straight forward is in no way insightful and I doubt there will be any swearing.

Thursday night is the opening of the fringe and while we are always enthusiastic participants during this wonderful time to live in Adelaide, it is rare for us to attend the opening night parade which is cool. Therefore I propose (and I do this in this medium because I can't be bothered finding my phone) that we attend the fringe parade.

Takers???

Catchya

Alice

2 comments:

Julian said...

I'm in. I'm catching up with other friends too, but I haven't seen my homies in a long while now.

Andrew said...

Use more punctuation.

Wow, I'm really turning into an annoying grammar nazi.




But seriously. Use more punctuation.