Saturday, February 3, 2007

Why oh why can't I remember my uni email password??

It's strange that I post on this blog more often when my only chance at the net is when I find a netcafe. So feel special. Or something.

So, Hobart. Still cold. Still windy. We did find different accommodation - thank feck - which makes work all the more palatable. Except, of course, when yesterday my 8-day old iPod froze. Thankfully, we work right next to an Apple store, so the kindly folk in there fixed it.

But at last, we can relax with the arrival of the weekend. We've spent most of our evenings this week watching the first season of Arrested Development (which is fantastic and I never realised how gorgeous Portia De Rossi is until now) and Tasmanian TV.

Speaking of TV, Andrew reminded me that I didn't blog about Heroes the other day. Most (if not all) of you got an SMS, but in case you missed it Channel 7 are doing an encore screening on Tuesday evening. But I cannot praise this show enough - everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I know who has seen it absolutely loves this show. Imogen had downloaded the first 6 episodes, and convinced me to watch the first one at about 11 o'clock one night before bed. I didn't get to sleep until about 5am. It's that kind of show. So watch it! Please. :o)

Keeping with the random ping-ponging of this entry, Im and I are likely coming back to Adelaide soon for both the Adelaide Fringe and WOMADelaide. There'll be a whole raft of stuff on at the Fringe, and bands such as Lior, The Waifs and Augie March (yes Andrew, Augie March) are all playing WOMAD this year. So we'll be over on the weekend of the 9th of March, so we should organise to do things. Indeed.

And lastly: Hobart is the home of the Errol Flynn Society of Tasmania. Bet you didn't know that, huh.

And so I yet again bid you adieu! Next time Gadget, next tiiimmmeee!

4 comments:

Jono said...

was it silicon?

or reynold?

or jimbobthethird?

or forevermonkeypants?

these are possible, but not likely, uni passwords.

hope i've helped jules.

Unknown said...

how about password? or password1. i hear that they are both popular password choices.....

personally, i think that uni email accounts, or uni accounts in general, are a law onto themselves. they just can't be remembered. i say this just after i remembered my own uni password. maybe because its been mooonnnths since i last checked. stupid nearly going back to uni time...

Julian said...

I finally remembered it after posting yesterday.

But why is no one actually commenting on any of the actual content of the post? :oP

Unknown said...

posting comments about your blog are soooo last week.