Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn you, you crazy helicopter!

Yesterday when a colleague showed me this helicopter game I thought it was a little bit boring. But this afternoon I developed a strange compulsion to play it again. It's seriously addictive, and I think the reason is that when you crash you usually know that it could have been avoided. You always know you can do a little bit better.


Now you too can waste an afternoon at work! See if you can beat my high score (an unbeatable 3315). Click on the picture to be transported to the site what has the game that is the game that it is. It's the magic of the Internet.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

New High Score! 3838. My workmates are spending all of their time trying to beat it. Ttat crazy helicopter has brought work at the office to a standstill.

Andrew said...

Why won't anyone play the crazy helicopter game? :(